THE 2015 GREEN MOUNTAIN ADVENTURE CHALLENGE
The Green Mountain Adventure Challenge begins with a story that leads to a set of clues - maybe an old letter or a grainy map - which lead to more clues, the end of the story and possibly... cash. Lots of cash.
Solve the clues right the first time and you'll spend no more than 2 days exploring ancient forests, climbing mountain summits, solving mysterious codes and enjoying spectacular Vermont scenery.
The clues are hidden in everyday places around town; on a hiking trail, at a bar, on a bridge or with the local townfolk, perhaps. The answers to some may be obvious while others may leave you stumped and wandering for hours - or days.
You and your team will succeed (or fall apart?) in pursuit of glory and riches while raising money for the fight against cancer.
But perhaps the best part of all is the satisfaction you'll feel at having solved a series of mind-bending puzzles to discover a secret world hidden in plain sight.
The WEST DOVER INN Adventure Challenge Getaway includes:
• Two adventure registrations
• Two nights lodging in a standard room May 22nd - Sept 1st, 2015
• Breakfast for two each morning plus one Adventure Kit that includes a tote bag, tshirts, water bottles & lunch.
• A $10 donation made to our selected cancer care & research charity (Daner Farber, Boston)
• A $10 donation into the grand prize cash pot
ON SALE FOR $389.00
double occupancy/two night minimum
10% VT Tax not included
For official Adventure Challenge Detailed Information go to
|Last Updated on Thursday, 19 March 2015 00:42|
The Historic West Dover Inn & Restaurant at Mount Snow, Vermont - Lodging, Inn, Dining, Skiing, Golfing